To celebrate wedding anniversaries, many couples consider taking a road trip or traveling to commemorate their beautiful union. Birthday vacations are a fantastic opportunity to go somewhere far away or stay at a nearby resort to pamper your partners. Even years later, many couples who could not afford a luxurious honeymoon when they got married can now fulfill their fantasies with a trip to different exceptional and breathtaking destinations. Traveling is one of the most creative birthday gift suggestions to please everyone. Here are the top 10 traditional and amazing travel ideas for your wedding anniversary.
This stunning archipelago in the Indian Ocean has long been a popular spot for birthdays and honeymooners. Travelers will forget about their journey from the United States as soon as they step into the destination as it offers spellbinding and relaxing private accommodation. It’s not only surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches and clear blue ocean, but it’s also made for romance. Couples will enjoy a romantic dinner in their private cabana by the sea or on a secluded island.
- Activities: Snorkeling, boating, fishing, diving and city tours
9 Koh Samui, Thailand
There’s no better time than now to visit this fascinating island in Thailand. Ko Samui has to be on everyone’s wish list. There, couples can enjoy all that this charming country has to offer, including deep cultural immersions, pristine beaches, exceptional elephant rides, tasty Southern Thai culinary experiences, an excellent lifestyle island and other interesting and exciting activities.
8 The Bahamas
Dazzling crystal blue waters, eclectic food, amazing sandy beaches, hypnotic water spots, active nightlife and luxury resorts make this tropical island a tourist magnet. It’s also not terribly far from most parts of the United States, but there’s a real vacation feel to it, especially if the couple is looking for an exceptional beach getaway.
- Recommended hotel: The cove at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Cost: $610 per night for 2 adults in a Deluxe Ocean Suite.
- Location: 1 Casino Drive Paradise Island NP, Bahamas
seven Mount Juliet, Ireland
Ireland is a very romantic country with stunning landscapes, fascinating history, unique customs and wonderful people. Mount Juliet is a lovely area where couples can enjoy a range of outdoor holiday activities in style, especially if they’re looking for a unique holiday idea in Ireland. The resort is known for its fantastic golf course.
- Activities: croquet, tennis, fishing, horseback riding, archery and target shooting
- Cost: $430 per night for two adults in a Garden View King Room in the Mansion.
- Location: Mount Juliet Estate, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
6 Napa, California
If the spouses like to enjoy a good glass of wine, Napa, California is probably on their bucket list. The region has some of the largest wineries in the United States and the world. It also has some of the most magnificent views in the countryside. The couple can also visit some of the best restaurants in the area where they can taste the local wine.
5 New York City
New York City is always a fantastic idea. This is undoubtedly true when couples plan to celebrate their anniversaries. Spouses can enjoy several romantic activities: they dine in one of the chic Michelin-starred restaurants in the city, watch a Broadway musical, walk on the impressive Brooklyn Bridge, visit superb art galleries, leave for a day trip to the beautiful vineyards of Long Island, go shopping in SoHo, and even exchange kisses on the majestic Empire State Building.
4 Virginia Beach, Virginia
The big city offers a huge selection of fun activities and opportunities for couples to celebrate their anniversary, from spectacular ocean views, state and national parks, and animal sanctuaries to the best cuisine in the world. world, shopping, stunning golf courses and a variety of entertainment. Moreover, there are several charming places where couples can stay for a romantic getaway to enjoy their vacation.
- Recommended hotel: The Cavalier Resort
- Cost: $449 per night for 2 adults in a king room with ocean view and balcony.
- Location: 4201 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451, USA
3 Boston, MA
If the couple is set to stay in the United States, this quaint town is suited to romance in a humble but bustling way. Breathtaking skyscrapers, award-winning restaurants and luxury hotels with breathtaking views can be found in the northeast of the city.
- Recommended hotel: Omni Boston Hotel at Seaport
- Cost: $459 per night for 2 adults in a King Room in the Artist Tower
- Location: 450 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210, USA
2 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas will be a popular tourist destination in 2022 for a variety of reasons. It sits at the southern end of the beautiful Baja California Peninsula and is known for its breathtaking crystal blue ocean and dazzling white sand beaches.
- Recommended hotel: Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
- Cost: $1466 per night for 2 adults in a Deluxe Ocean View Room with Plunge Pool and King Bed
- Location: Camino Del Mar 1, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23455, Mexico
1 Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica, Peru
The mesmerizing Tambopata National Reserve is nestled in the incredible Amazon Basin of southern Peru and is one of the last easily accessible pristine rainforests in the world. The area is rich in wildlife and offers stunning natural scenery.
- Recommended hotel: Inkaterra Amazon Reserve
- Cost: $448.36 per night for 2 adults in a superior room
- Location: Andalusia 174, Miraflores 15074, Lima, Peru
Swimming in Big Sur: where and how to do it