Daily Getaways program offers travel deals including Universal Orlando
The US Travel Association’s annual Daily Getaways program returns for 2022 with exclusive offers from 10 leading travel brands, including Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott International, Universal Orlando Resort, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Officially launching on July 18, 2022 at 1 p.m. EDT and continuing through August 12, 2022 (or while supplies last), the Hundreds of Deals and Specials programs can help travelers cut costs with discounts of up to 50% on loyalty points, theme park tickets, vacation packages, rental cars and hotel stays.
“US Travel, together with our industry partners, is proud to present this promotion to drive increased travel to the United States and continue to help the recovery of the travel and tourism industry,” said said Roger Dow, president and CEO of the US Travel Association. . “With so many Americans looking to book travel amid rising costs and record inflation, Daily Getaways is offering travelers exclusive deals to make their future travel plans more affordable.”
Dow says domestic leisure travel in the US is surpassing pre-pandemic levels, but studies show many travelers are still making plans until the last minute – with most hotel reservations being made less than a week before the trip. Fortunately, deals in Daily Getaways expire for at least a year, and many programs offer points that never expire (with an active account), allowing travelers to lock in travel deals to use later.
Daily getaway deals available
Since its launch in 2010, Daily Getaways has brought travelers deals from leading travel brands in a single marketplace, once a year, with deep discounts on points from top loyalty programs from the fastest sellers.
Travelers can expect the following travel opportunities:
- Hotel rewards – Loyalty program points will be on sale at top hotel brands including Best Western Rewards, Choice Privileges, Hilton Honors, IHG One Rewards, World of Hyatt and Wyndham Rewards.
- Hotel packages: Discounted stays, park tickets and e-gift cards at Accor, Marriott International, Universal Orlando Resort and The Venetian Resort Las Vegas hotels in US destinations such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, New York, Orlando, and more .
Below is a breakdown of how travelers can view and purchase Daily Getaways offers:
- Overview of offers – July 11, 2022: US Travel begins previewing Daily Getaways deals online, allowing travelers to sign up to receive reminders when deals go live.
- Deals of the day – July 18 – August 12, 2022: A limited number of offers will be available for purchase online each weekday.
- Offer platform: Travelers can visit GetawaysDaily.com to preview and buy later offers. They can also sign up for daily alerts to be reminded of deals they’re interested in before limited quantities run out.